29 March 2009

Stock Aitken Waterman - Gold






TrackList:

Stock Aitken Waterman - Gold\Cd 01\

01 Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.mp3
02 Bananarama - Venus.mp3
03 Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record).mp3
04 Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky.mp3
05 Mel & Kim - Respectable.mp3
06 Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts.mp3
07 Hazell Dean - Who's Leaving Who.mp3
08 Sinitta - Toy Boy.mp3
09 Big Fun - Blame It On The Boogie.mp3
10 Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real.mp3
11 Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again.mp3
12 Brother Beyond - The Harder I Try.mp3
13 Sonia - You'll Never Stop Me Loving You.mp3
14 The Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack.mp3
15 Samantha Fox - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now.mp3
16 Cliff Richard - I Just Don't Have The Heart.mp3
17 Princess - Say I'm Your Number One.mp3
18 Stock Aitken Waterman - Roadblock.mp3
19 Kylie Minogue & Jason Donovan - Especially For You.mp3


Stock Aitken Waterman - Gold\Cd 02\

01 Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know.mp3
02 Bananarama - Love In The First Degree.mp3
03 Rick Astley - Together Forever.mp3
04 Sinitta - Cross My Broken Heart.mp3
05 Mel & Kim - Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend).mp3
06 Divine - You Think You're A Man.mp3
07 Hazell Dean - Whatever I Do (Whatever I Go).mp3
08 Jason Donovan - When You Come Back To Me.mp3
09 Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt.mp3
10 Dead Or Alive - Lover Come Back (To Me).mp3
11 Brother Beyond - He Ain't No Competition.mp3
12 Sonia - Listen To Your Heart.mp3
13 Big Fun - Can't Shake The Feeling.mp3
14 Pat & Mick - I Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet.mp3
15 Kylie Minogue - Turn It Into Love.mp3
16 Boy Krazy - That's Whats Love Can Do.mp3
17 Ferry Aid (Zeebrugge)-Various Artists - Let It Be.mp3
18 Hillsborough-Various Artists - Ferry Cross The Mersey.mp3
19 Mandy Smith - Got To Be Certain.mp3
Disco - Planet.url

Stock Aitken Waterman - Gold\Cd 03\

01 Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) (Murder Mix).mp3
02 Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know (The Mad March Hare Mix).mp3
03 Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Escape From New York Mix).mp3
04 Divine - You Think You're A Man (Remix).mp3
05 The Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack (Extended Mix).mp3
06 Stock Aitken Waterman - Roadblock (Rare Groove Mix).mp3
07 Princess - Say I'm Your Number One (12'' Version).mp3
08 Mandy Smith - I Just Can't Wait (Mandy's Theme) (The Cool And Breezy Jazz Mix).mp3
09 Lonnie Gordon - Beyond Your Wildest Dreams (12'' Version).mp3
10 PWLRadio.com Megamix 2005 - Mixed By Lloyd 'PWL Radio Station Architect' Davis Por PWL.mp3


Click On The Icons





-------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this fantastic compilation.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Executive and Business Coaching Foundation India Limited said...

Thanks for your information by Revathi

mv bangalore said...

Thanks for your information by Revathi

neomed said...

Thanks for your information by

Revathi